Unlike other accounting firms, Hughes, Kim & Associates, LLC provides bookkeeping services with our client. Our firm is designed to help our small to midsize clients. These are the clients that need individualized help on a smaller scale.
Our services include:
- Balancing your bank and/or credit card statements.
- Accounts Payable – posting, paying your bills and printing checks.
- Accounts Receivable – creating your invoices and posting your deposits.
- Payroll – processing, paying and entering into your accounting system.
- Reports – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Preparation of quarterly payroll reports as well as annual W-2s and 1099s
- Financial statement preparation including monthly, quarterly, or annual statements.
- Implementation of accounting systems.
- QuickBooks® training and troubleshooting.
- Selection of computerized accounting software and training.
- Help clients to organize their accounting systems
- Consult with client to ensure they are using QuickBooks® properly in addition to correct accounting procedures.